Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Godzilla grab today

  1. #1
    Inactive Member LittleDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I was at TRU and I saw these. They were $7.99 [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] so I grabbed these 3 [img]cool.gif[/img] Now I want to go rent a Godzilla flick!

    34494347232327Ffp633Dot3E23483D53B93D3B463DXROQDF3E23233A943C963A32ot1lsi

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    saw those yesterday and was tempted.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They need to release a Battra as nice as that Mothra you show.... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The Bandai 8" Battra is one of my favorite Godzilla figures there is.

    bandaibattra03

    I so wish they would make a 6" one too!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BTW Drau, I did end up picking up one of those mini gashapon Battra figure. Not sure if you saw my haul thread, I think you may have been on Dr. Frankenstein's lab table at the time. They are pretty damn cool...

    battra6573

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TCM, not sure if i did or not... but he looks pretty damn cool. I've been resisting all those that come up in my automated eBay searches....

    IMO the ones that came out in the "Godzilla Wars" series suck

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 08, 2005 07:04 PM: Message edited by: Drau fought the pole n the pole won ]</font>

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I never liked the Trendmasters stuff. Even the huge Godzilla fan I am, I only ever picked up one, Rodan, which blows. I was too busy picking up cool ass G stuff from Japan. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I can never keep all those damn names straight...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    Yeah, I never liked the Trendmasters stuff. Even the huge Godzilla fan I am, I only ever picked up one, Rodan, which blows. I was too busy picking up cool ass G stuff from Japan. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Trendmaster did good with the Mars Attacks and Iron Giant stuff though

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, I don't have a problem with Trendmasters as a whole, their Godzilla figures just sucked, unfortunately. They took too many liberties on most characters, and they looked goofy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •